Government Funding



Job seekers can apply for Responsible Adult Course funding through their local WorkBC employment centre.

Applicants must apply to be clients of the employment centre and be engaged in an active job search to qualify.

Please contact your local employment centre to see if you might qualify for this program.




< Translate